Some agents prefer to work with Live Transfer leads instead of calling out and setting appointments for later. A live transfer lead is qualified first through a call center to make sure they’re really interested in getting covered today and then they’re patched directly to an agent who is waiting to help them.
Live Transfers are significantly more expensive than regular leads, so many agents will create the best of both worlds by buying their own leads, calling them and then going straight for an instant appointment or one-call-close.
Here’s how they do that:
One of our agents wrote 26 apps over the phone last week using this exact method!
Follow Eric Hemati on Instagram
To learn more about FFL USA visit ffl.tv or call (877) 348-5216
1. CONTRACT RATES: Carrier contract rates up to 145% – PLUS Family First Life pays out monthly bonuses on team and personal production numbers on top of that.
2. TOP FREE TRAINING: Best training in the industry from active top producers teaching what is making them so successful. We will help you become the smartest agent in the field.
3. FRESH LEADS: Direct Mail Mortgage, Internet, Final Expense, Medicare, and Annuity leads. No cold calling is necessary!
4. NO FEES: No costs for training. No costs for your back office. No costs for conference events or the Annual Convention – and free license training for new agents.
5. VESTED RENEWALS: Fully vested renewals from day one and no contracts.