All You Need To Know About Live Transfers
The following article was originally published on Hemati.com
Some agents prefer to work with Live Transfer leads instead of calling out and setting appointments for later. A live transfer lead is qualified first through a call center to make sure they’re really interested in getting covered today and then they’re patched directly to an agent who is waiting to help them.
Live Transfers are significantly more expensive than regular leads, so many agents will create the best of both worlds by buying their own leads, calling them and then going straight for an instant appointment or one-call-close.
Here’s how they do that:
- Acknowledge that you received their request.
- Verify info.
- “Perfect – so we have processed your request. We are actually doing everything virtually now so we can handle this over the phone. It only takes about 10 minutes. Go ahead and grab a pen and paper so I can have you write some numbers down.”
- If they can’t do it then they will stop you. At that point, do not schedule an appointment. They will rarely ever show up. Just ask what time they are typically home and let them know you’ll give them a call back when you can.
- Keep working through your leads. There’s no way you won’t be able to present/close 5+ times per day with 100 CRM leads to work with.
One of our agents wrote 26 apps over the phone last week using this exact method!
– Connect With Us –
Follow Eric Hemati on Instagram
To learn more about FFL USA visit ffl.tv or call (877) 348-5216
– Experience The Family First Life Difference –
1. CONTRACT RATES: Carrier contract rates up to 145% – PLUS Family First Life pays out monthly bonuses on team and personal production numbers on top of that.
2. TOP FREE TRAINING: Best training in the industry from active top producers teaching what is making them so successful. We will help you become the smartest agent in the field.
3. FRESH LEADS: Direct Mail Mortgage, Internet, Final Expense, Medicare, and Annuity leads. No cold calling is necessary!
4. NO FEES: No costs for training. No costs for your back office. No costs for conference events or the Annual Convention – and free license training for new agents.
5. VESTED RENEWALS: Fully vested renewals from day one and no contracts.